BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Friday, April 11, 2014

PRAYER BRINGS MIRACLES

 By: Casimira Rubia

This is my Testimony

It happened to me last April 8, 2014,
I drank some water, It taste worst,
I couldn't endure the taste,
I decided to vomit it.
I get a glass of water for a second time
From the same container, which
I recently drink.


I heartedly Prayed,
I made some DECLARATION
I want GOD to change the taste of water,
For the reason of, we have only one remaining
Container who has a drinking water inside,
The rest are empty.

As I've finished Praying,
I started to drink it,
I AMAZINGLY SHOCKED,
IT TASTE SWEET,
I talk to JESUS again trough PRAYER,
With a BRILLIANT SMILE,
I THANK HIM WITH ALL MY HEART.

I remember the Scriptures Say:

JOHN 14:14
IF YOU ASK ME FOR ANYTHING IN MY NAME,
I WILL DO IT.

Thanks GOD for the great experienced
I LOVE YOU

0 comments :