BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

The Forgotten One

Written by: CaSiBLeSsEd
                (Casimira Rubia)

 Hi Gamer, How's life going on?
I miss you.. I knew we aren't in
relationship yet but admit it we're
almost there..

It's been months since you rejected
me, Scars you left still painful.
I sometimes stole quick glance on your
timeline to get updates, couldn't control
doing that stuff.

I've seen your name on my online list,
expecting you'll gonna message me, It
makes me sad I didn't receive any. I'm
still longing for you to come back
though in reality It wouldn't happen for
some reason..

You have someone new ( It is posted
on your status update on December 2, 2015
that "BENG" Thingy with heart emoticon)

You've found something special with that girl
then realized she's better than me and could
make you happier than I does. It hurt so much
to accept that fact.

Days and nights my eyes full of tears
my heart was broken, you turned around
and walked away leaving me helpless
and alone.

I haven't choice but to move forward and focus
on my Goals, Someday I'll be okay, everything
went well because GOD would deeply care
about me, I knew in your life I was just The
forgotten One.

HERE'S WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS: 

ROMANS 8:18

"The pain that you've been feeling can't
compare the joy that's coming"


Lazada

0 comments :