BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

A Letter to Gamer

Written by: CaSiBLeSsEd
                   (Casimira Rubia)


Hi Gamer, I'm glad that once in my life
we became friends, do you happen to
remember our recent conversations
long ago? we've talked lot of stuffs, then
I started to fell in love. since you were
already with someone else,  I choose to
walked away.

Months have passed our communication
went back, my heart celebrated with
fullness of  joy, I started to search
things about you, I've found out that you
were single, at first I haven't idea why, till
you told me, you and your ex gf broke up
9 months ago.

I enjoyed various stories we had shared, my
self filled with hope that someday you'll be
mine, I desired that you would love me the
way I do silently, I knew you aren't numb
to felt it.

Every seconds, I waited for you patiently to
notice me, apparently you didn't pay much
attention, you always focusing on your
online Games, It's hard for me to burst out
my feelings because I'm a Girl.

Weeks passes by you've changed, you weren't
the same guy I'd known before, so that I convince
my crony to ask you, if you'll have crush on me,
though the result wasn't acceptable, It feels sad
that you hadn't love me.

I tried to evade but my heart doesn't seem to follow
I keep on stalking your facebook timeline and
fantasizing that you were my boyfriend.

Finally One night, you began to ask Question:
"What if we both inlove?"
I immediately grab the opportunity to express
what's in my heart, couldn't expect that we have
the same feelings.

Our getting to know stage came worst, you fall
out of love about my manner, I heartedly
apologize what I've done, I was overreacting
I act like your girlfriend yet in reality we aren't
in relationship, I'm such a feeler, too silly to
imagine, If I could turned back time,
I'll act better and treat you with kindness.

I ask for another chance but you remain silent,
It hurt so much that I didn't passed your standard.
my eyes flooded with tears everytime you just
"seened" those messages I've sent and not giving
response.

My shameful mistakes was a great lesson, ain't
hate you for rejecting me, I knew It's my terrible
fault, maybe you aren't The right guy for me and
It made me realize that I deserve better than
being ignored, I also believe that someday GOD
would bring me someone amazing and could accept
me for being the REAL ME in His Perfect Timing.

-Casimira

 The SCRIPTURE'S Says:

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not
lean on your own understanding. In all your ways
acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.







0 comments :